This post was sponsored by GOJO Industries, the makers of PURELL® Advanced Hand Sanitizer. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.
Can you believe that it’s almost time for the kids to go back to school? My oldest starts in a little over a week, but I’m in denial because he will be starting his Junior year of high school. It’s all about to get real now; we’re looking down the barrel at college. Plus my little one is starting Pre-K this fall. What’s going on with these kids growing up and stuff?
Back to school is exciting, even if the older kids grumble and complain about it. It’s also a time for kids bringing home unwanted germs and illness. I am especially worried about this with my four-year-old because kids that age don’t always practice proper handwashing and this is where PURELL® Advanced Hand Sanitizer comes in. We will be starting this school year off with the PURELL ® 30 Day Challenge, which means that my family will be using PURELL® three times a day for 30 days to help avoid the spread of illness. Won’t you join us?
Why use PURELL® Advanced Hand Sanitizer?
- Keeping your hands clean is one of the most important preventive measures you can take to keep yourself and your family safe from illness.
- When soap and water aren’t available, a hand sanitizer like PURELL® Advanced Hand Sanitizer will kill most of the germs on your hands.
- A recent study conducted by the makers of PURELL® Advanced Hand Sanitizer and Dr. Charles Gerba demonstrated that the use of an alcohol-based hand sanitizer can significantly reduce and prevent germ transfer via commonly touched surfaces within the household.
- Using a hand sanitizer like PURELL® Advanced Hand Sanitizer can reduce your risk of illness from 20-50%
- Using PURELL® products three times a day for 30 days to help reduce the spread of illness-causing germs.
dragged brought the kids to Target last week with our supply lists in hand and we did one of my favorite things, school supply shopping! I am a school supply junkie. Dub had a list of the usual Pre-K starter supplies to buy like markers, paper cups, and Ziploc bags, but Red is in high school so is allowed more freedom with his supplies. For now we just picked up the basics along with the requested items for his graphic design course.
I don’t know what it is about school supply shopping, but I love bringing home bags of brand new notebooks, pens, markers, glue, you name it. I also love getting backpacks and book bags packed up with our brand new supplies, knowing that we have everything we need to get the year started off right.
Of course, we can’t do the 30 Day Challenge without buying some PURELL® Advance Hand Sanitizer so we picked up a two-pack as well as a smaller PURELL® JELLY WRAPTM Carrier for Red to keep hooked on his backpack. I wish I would have also picked up the PURELL® Hand Sanitizing Wipes to keep in the car. Next trip to Target…
When do your kids go back to school? Will you consider joining me for the PURELL® 30 Day Challenge to help keep the little ones healthy this school year?
Print the PURELL® coupons from Target to start your challenge today!