Just because it’s sometimes difficult to plan a night out and hire a babysitter doesn’t mean that we have to ignore couple time altogether. Even an at home date night takes some planning since we have a teenager who goes to bed later and by then, The Husband is snoring on the couch. We need to make a conscious effort to keep the love alive even when time gets away from us.
Cook a nice dinner together.
Even if one of you can’t cook, you can still make a great meal together by having the non-cook in the family chop vegetables, gather ingredients, or make a salad.
Watch a movie together.
Once the kids have gone to bed, don’t sit around looking at your phones. Pick out a movie or TV series, cuddle on the couch, and watch a movie together. Be sure to put the phones away so you are really watching together and talking to each other.
Revive the romance.
I get it. Boy, do I. Work, kids, errands, and life in general. After a while, the romance can start to fall flat. Add getting older to the mix and it can sometimes be even harder. Now that I’ve reached The Big 4-0, I admit that I’m not in the mood as much as I used to be. If this is you and you are having a hard time feeling romantic as often as you and your partner would like, you can get some help getting in the mood with Fiera For Her.
About Fiera For Her
Fiera isn’t a toy, but is for “Before-Play.” Use it for a few minutes prior to intimacy and then remove it when you feel interested and ready for a pleasurable experience with your partner. Fiera is for all women who wish they had more interest, usually who are between 40-60 years old. Post-menopausal women report particularly strong results as their hormone levels are changing and may need that extra boost in libido.
For more information, visit Fiera For Her and get $50 off with coupon code 6ACOUPLES.
10 more at home date night ideas
- Turn your bedroom into a romantic hideaway with candles and flowers.
- Camp out in the backyard, living room, or den.
- Play a board game. If you’re feeling saucy, spice up the rules a bit.
- Experiment with cooking food from another country. Try Chinese, Indian, or Thai.
- Watch the sunset and cuddle with a glass of wine and a cheese plate.
- Put on some music and take a bubble bath together.
- Have a morning date with breakfast in bed.
- Have a picnic in the backyard.
- Have a scavenger hunt.
- Make a conscious effort to cuddle and catch up on your day.