I have decided that it might be fun for me and helpful for those who may be venturing into the world of cloth diapering to give reviews of my stash. I began cloth diapering my now almost-eleven-month-old when he was six months old and have built up a fairly varied stash in the past 4½ months.
I am going to move along the list alphabetically, starting with…AppleCheeks!
What I like:
- The insert is soft and versatile
- The fit on the butt of the diaper is trim enough to fit easily under regular clothes and jeans. And look how cute it looks on Baby K’s little tush ♥
- The fit of the legs is nice and tight, but not too tight to be uncomfortable and leave red marks
- The overall look of the diaper is very cute and they have great, vibrant colors and two cute prints.
- The shape of the tabs eliminates wing droop
- The elastic on the top front of the diaper and position of the snaps makes this diaper a little harder to get on my squirmy, twisting baby.
- For some reason, the microfleece lining of this diaper seems to hold on to odors more than my other diapers. (which isn’t something that a soak in Rockin Green can’t fix)