I participated in this sponsored campaign for One2One Network. I received monetary compensation, but all opinions stated are my own.
Straight Talk from Walmart and the Make-a-Wish foundation are teaming up for an excellent cause called Give a Minute, Help Make-a-Wish.
Straight Talk is donating a minimum of $500,000 to the foundation but YOU can help to donate more. Up to $1,000,000! How can you help? It’s easy and free! All you have to is give a minute of your time to find out more about Straight Talk while already doing your regular shopping at Walmart. Straight Talk will then donate $1 to the Make-a-Wish foundation.
Would you like to find out more about this fantastic cause?
What is “Give A Minute, Help Make-A-Wish”?
- Every Saturday in September, Straight Talk Wireless will donate $1 to Make-A-Wish for each person that visits their participating local Walmart and takes a minute to learn more about Straight Talk.
- Straight Talk will donate a minimum of $500,000 to Make-A-Wish and up to $1,000,000.
- Believe it or not, not everyone lives near a Walmart! From now until September 28, when you share the video on straighttalkwish.com, Straight Talk will donate $1 to Make-A-Wish®, up to $100,000 (one donation per viewer, per day) towards their $1,000,000 goal. It’s fast, easy and worth every second!
- This is the second year in a row that Straight Talk will be hosting this program. Last year’s program was very successful, reaching its $1,000,000 donation mark!
- Straight Talk believes there is nothing greater than granting a sick child’s wish. They are thrilled to be able to be part of making that happen again this year.
About Straight Talk:
- Straight Talk is a service provided by TracFone Wireless Inc., America’s largest no-contract cell phone provider in the U.S.
- Straight Talk partners with existing wireless networks nationwide to provide no-contract wireless phone service.
- Straight Talk is available exclusively at Walmart and the cost savings of not having to maintain stores is passed directly on to customers.
- Straight Talk has all of the same great phones as the contract carries, including name brands like Samsung, Apple, Windows and LG.
- Straight Talk offers the same networks and the same phones at half the cost.
- Straight Talk provides service in more zip codes than any other wireless carrier and reaches more than 300 million Americans.
- The “ALL YOU NEED” plan for $30 a month to receive 1,000 minutes, 1,000 text or multimedia messages, 30 MB of data transfer for data phones and 411 calls at no additional charge.
- The unlimited plan for $45 a month to receive unlimited talk, text and data Nationwide anytime with calls to 411 at no additional charge.
My husband and I switched from our big name carrier a few months ago and couldn’t be happier. We get the same kind of service without the huge bill. I will never go back to another big name carrier again.
So why not head down to Walmart to find out more about Straight Talk and if it’s right for you and your family. You have nothing to lose and the Make-a-Wish foundation has everything to gain.