We all have an odd quirk or habit while some of us have a bunch. I definitely have some weird things that are all part of what makes me ME.
I’ll tell you some of my odd quirks, now what about you? You know you have one or two and I would love to hear you spill ’em.
1. I LOVE the smell of old, dirt floor basements. I miss that about living in New England.
2. I also like the smell of clean kitty litter (I guess I like dusty smells).
3. I don’t like asymmetry, things that are crooked, or things that don’t match.
4. I am kind of a grammar nerd and am pro Oxford comma.
5. I very rarely (if ever) will read a book more than once. The only exception that I can think of is The Shining by Stephen King.
6. I hoard books.
7. I am afraid of clowns and ventriloquist dummies.
8. I’m also afraid of deep, dark water even though I grew up on the water and didn’t have this fear as a child. I used to jump off boats and swim in very deep ocean water so I’m not sure when or why this fear developed.
9. I can’t stand sudden popping sounds which causes me to be freaked out by balloons and Pillsbury cans.
10. I am oddly obsessed with goats and llamas. I want one of each and would name them Rama Llama and Ding Dong.
What about you? Do you have an odd or funny quirk?