Welcome to the RagaBabe Giveaway, hosted by Thinking About Cloth Diapers.
One lucky reader will receive (1) RagaBabe Easy All-in-One in Size Large (fits 23 to 40+ lbs) in the hard-to-find, sold-out California Tie Dye Print.
This diaper retails for just under $40, but you can’t buy it any more! Look at the beautiful bum cut on this one!
If you’ve tried RagaBabe then you know what all the hype is about. If you haven’t but have wanted to, here’s your chance to score one without having to wait for a stocking, or forking over more than retail value for one after each stocking sells out (within minutes!)
Not only are Ragababes hard to snag, they also hold their value well (used ones often sell on buy/sell/trade boards for close to the value you would pay new!)
So, what’s so special about the RagaBabe ‘Easy’ All-in-One?
- Made in the USA
- One piece, no-stuff design with thirsty sewn-in 3-layer bamboo rayon soaker that absorbs quickly – and dries quickly too!
- Hypoallergenic suede-cloth inner
- Wide back elastic
- Sturdy, effective hook and loop with trademark Star design
- Premium leg elastic known as “Last-Ever”, which they advertise as not needing replacing
- Excellent resale value – making the initial investment worthwhile in the long run
Please use the Rafflecopter form below, and good luck!
Open to Residents of Canada and US, 18+
Giveaway runs from 12:01 AM October 13 (EST) and closes at 11:59 PM, October 29 (EST). Open to US & Canada.
Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. _____ (blog name) is not responsible for prize fulfillment. Prize will be shipped by Thinking About Cloth Diapers. One winner will be chosen at random. Winning entries will be verified. Winners will be notified by email and must respond within 48 hours or another winner will be chosen. This giveaway is in no way associated with or endorsed by RagaBabe, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or any other social media.