Welcome to the Santa’s Little Helper Giveaway Hop, hosted by the Blogging Mamas Network!
We all know that everyone could use a little help around the Holidays, so for this Event I’ve teamed up with more of your favorite bloggers to be your Santa’s Little Helper… giving away prizes that anyone would want to see under the tree! You might find the perfect gift for a little one on your list – or even for yourself, so hop around to all the blogs on the linky at the bottom of this post and don’t miss the Santa’s Little Helper Grand Prize from Step2!
For my giveaway you will win the Carryall from My Chickadee
The My Chickadee Carryall is a fabulous bag for carrying a variety of things but it is the perfect diaper bag for cloth diapering parents. The bag comes with a changing mat AND a wet bag!
- Made from gorgeous 100% heavyweight cotton and lined with light-colored peachskin lining
- Extremely lightweight! Weighs less than 2 pounds
- Roomy 14″ x 12″ bag
- Two compartments separated by a zippered pouch for parent’s essentials
- One side features 2 interior elasticized pockets
- Other side is an open compartment and fits our removable Large Wet Bag
- 7″ gusseted bottom
- Easy to close magnetic snap closure
- Exterior features signature My Chickadee pocket for essentials like keys and cell phone
- Includes a changing pad (22″ x 25 1/2″) made from matching cotton and soft leatherette
- Easy to clean and machine washable. Hang dry
- Extremely safe for baby! Complies with CPSIA standards; Lead, BPA & Phthalate free
Open to residents of the US, 18+
After entering my giveaway don’t forget to enter the grand prize and enter more great giveaways in the linky below.