The Fall Festival at Anderson Farms returns September 20th – October 31st, 2017! Anderson Farms Fall Festival has something fun for everyone in the family.
- Get lost in the 30-acre corn maze.
- Take a wagon ride to the pumpkin patch and pick from over 70 varieties of pumpkins, squash and gourds.
- Admire the beautiful view of Mt Meeker & Longs Peak.
- Ride the barrel train, pedal karts, and mine cars.
- Pan for gold and other treasures.
- Check out Kiddie Korral playground.
- Feed the pygmy goats and much more!
After dark, stay for Terror in the Corn & Zombie Paintball Hunt or rent a private campfire and roast marshmallows with your friends.
New!! Check out the Escape Room and Paintball Shooting Gallery.